Blister packing are perfect for small consumer products that require a high level of security and product visibility. The packaging is packed with a stock in a custom blister shell backed by a printed card. It gives the consumer a full view of your product while protecting it from dirt, moisture, and theft.
The pre-formed shell can be made by Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), or Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (RPET) plastic tray. The blister is attached to a printed card or trapped between two die cut cards with a heat-sealing process.
Use the blister card as a “billboard” to communicate your message of the product’s use and features. Choosing the correct size blister card allows you to describe your product in detail while attracting the consumer with colorful and “catchy” graphics.
We can do it better!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water resistance Barrier properties: Blister packaging provides an excellent barrier from oxygen and moisture. The barrier properties improve as the manufacturing process incorporates more layers of polymers to make the blister packaging.
- UV protection The transparency of the blister packaging can be controlled and hence how much UV radiation gets in the packaging can also be controlled. Metallized PVC completely blocks all UV radiation and increases the shelf life of perishables.
- Protection from drops, bumps and scratches Blister packaging can hold a product in place and protect it from drops or accidental bumps. The hard-outer polymer layer also protects the product from any form of scratches.
Blister packaging is used in a variety of markets and product categories, including:
- Club Stores and Major Retail Chains
- Home Improvement, Hardware, Plumbing, Automotive
- Health and Beauty, Cosmetics
- Household Goods
- Office and Craft Supplies
- Sports and Recreation
- Food Industry